If memory serves, I think we had something like 20-30 proxy servers and I
think, at the end, we had w21 through w112 for app servers, so something
like 92 app servers.   I don't remember how many search boxes though.

Thanks for the article Perrin, I didn't know half of what you, Ollie,
Chris, Adam, Doug, and others had put together.   And secondly, thanks for
teaching me all the stuff you did, I feel pretty lucky to have worked with
you there.

Brian Nilsen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]