Stephen Adkins writes:
> If no one suggests an appropriate list, I propose starting a "p2ee" group
> on SourceForge.  This gives us mailing lists and a CVS repository for the
> artifacts of the effort (which will mostly be specifications and
> documentation, with maybe some Bundle files).  I would also submit the
> list information to "perl.org" for inclusion in the list of lists.

We'd be glad to host it at perl.org.  If that's cool with you, I'll
ask Ask to create the mailing list and CVS repository on perl.org.
Once we have something to show, we can get a website too.

I'd imagine the CVS would include code we write, snapshots of which
would be periodically released to CPAN.  Anyway, that's for the list
once we have it.

Nat