> > "mod_perl" is a lousy name.

It is causing me a problem. My potential customers have heard of Perl and
Apache, MySql and Postgres, but they dot like the idea of perl modifying the
Apache processing. It strikes them as tinkering round with the internals and
liable to cause problems 'when we upgrade' or 'move to another platform'. It
also does not look good on a resume when you are sending it to someone who
has never heard of it. You are never quite sure whether to Wordcap it or
not. Give it some other marketting name, even if it keeps its original name
in places like this. Anything will do, WebBlast, Insiouxiance, Perlandra,
Exsight, Insite, HowtoSite - I really do not mind.

Regards - Paul Cotter