On Thu, 2002-02-07 at 17:30, Ian Kallen  wrote:

> I'm not really involved with the project but it looks to me that bricolage
> is heading towards content generation abstraction (there's support for
> Mason and HTML::Template). Therefore, I would imagine that if you wanted
> to use AxKit as a content generator, you could.

Yes, this is true. Bricolage features a pluggable Templating
architecture, which means that any templating system could be added.
Currently it supports HTML::Mason and HTML::Template. Those who'd like
to contribute Template Toolkit and XML/XSLT/AxKit support would be
welcomed! Join the Bricolage developers list and join the discussion
there if you're interested.

  https://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=34789

Regards,

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                 ICQ: 15726394
http://david.wheeler.net/                      Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]