> Assuming you mean you want to look at the generated content from
> non-mod_perl handlers and do something with it, apache doesn't work that
> way.  Apache 2.0 does, but that won't help you right now.  You might try
> using a proxy server setup to do this instead.

THAT'S the answer I was looking for.  Not what I wnated, but at least it
answers my question. :-)

So, my HTML::Lint checking is only going to work on output from the
mod_perl chain.  I guess that's better than nothing, but I've got plenty
of PHP code that I'd like to filter thru it as well.

Thanks, all.

Andy

--
%_=split/;/,".;;n;u;e;ot;t;her;c; ".   #   Andy Lester
'Perl ;@; a;a;j;m;er;y;t;p;n;d;s;o;'.  #   http://petdance.com