> > Hello Friends,
> >
> > I am a newbie and had developed a proof-of-concept
> > application on Apache 1.3.23/Mod_Perl-1.26-dev. We are
> > researching into moving away from ASP/IIS Webapplications to
> > Apache/Mod_Perl. I am stuck with the latest Apache 2.0.35
> > with the following problems.
> >
> > Today I installed Apache 2.0.35 with Mod_Perl-2. However, I
> > am not able to use PerlRequire Statement in the httpd.conf.
> >
> > Whenever I am trying to restart my Windows Services, it is
> > always giving me an error message which does not allow me to
> > start my Windows Services.

Hi
 for me on winnt, apache 2.0.35 could be installed but once refused to start
as a service too.
and this was because it was necessary to explicitely specify a drive letter
for serverroot and documentroot (etc. maybe)
in the httpd.conf whereas apache doc say if you do not, it will prepend the
drive letter of the apache.exe

pascal