Can anyone give me a rough idea how much time it would take to move a server serving mod_perl websites
from UNIX to OS X?  It uses Apache::Session, DBI::Mysql, HTML::Mason, CGI, and Apache::OpenIndex,
among others,  and uses both AuthHandlers and AuthzHandlers.

I know it's difficult to estimate without knowing how big the websites are, what kind of functions they call, etc.,
but if you could give me an idea of what kind of problems I can expect to encounter and how difficult they are
to work around, I can give a quote to my client.

Thanks,
Noam Solomon