On 6/4/02 10:54 AM, "Vuillemot, Ward W" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
claimed:

> I think it is relatively an easy move, IMHO.  Just beaware that the Mac OS
> filesystem is NOT case-sensitive.  Which can cause problems with certain
> applications. . .and we hope (Apple, you listening?) that they will fix this
> gross over-sight.

I don't think that Apple is likely to change this. However, you can install
OS X on a case-sensitive partition (UFS?) if you really want to.

Regards,

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                 ICQ: 15726394
http://david.wheeler.net/                      Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]