David Wheeler wrote:

>On 6/4/02 10:54 AM, "Vuillemot, Ward W" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>claimed:
>
>>I think it is relatively an easy move, IMHO.  Just beaware that the Mac OS
>>filesystem is NOT case-sensitive.  Which can cause problems with certain
>>applications. . .and we hope (Apple, you listening?) that they will fix this
>>gross over-sight.
>>

>I don't think that Apple is likely to change this. However, you can install
>OS X on a case-sensitive partition (UFS?) if you really want to.
>
>Regards,
>
>David

Yes, Apples HFS volumes is not case sensitive and you can partition a
drive for UFS, but, Apple provides a case-sensitivity module for Apache.
Its called "mod_hfs_apple.so" and comes with the install, you can find
it with all of Apache's other modules in /usr/libexec/httpd. Whether
this is good enough for case-sensitivity or not I thought it may be of help.
-Justin