On 6/4/02 10:43 AM, "Noam Solomon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> claimed:

> Can anyone give me a rough idea how much time it would take to move a server
> serving mod_perl websites
> from UNIX to OS X?  It uses Apache::Session, DBI::Mysql, HTML::Mason, CGI, and
> Apache::OpenIndex,
> among others,  and uses both AuthHandlers and AuthzHandlers.

It depends on how good a Sysadmin you are, but I would say a couple of days.
I document how to install most of this stuff on my site:

  http://david.wheeler.net/osx.html

I don't cover MySQL, but there's a link to an Apple article on how to
install it in the section where I cover installing PostgreSQL.

HTH,

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                 ICQ: 15726394
http://david.wheeler.net/                      Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]