On Thu, 2003-05-29 at 17:26, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> A simple $cgi->delete('ipaddress') to delete the value when I create
> the field has done the trick.  Thanks very much to the both of you.

I'm glad to hear that worked, but it's still worrisome that you were
seeing data leak between different users.  The form widgets are only
supposed to be sticky for values submitted on the current request.  It
indicates either a bug in the way CGI.pm clears its variables under
mod_perl or a bug in your script that could surface again later.

- Perrin