On Fri, 1 Aug 2003, Jean-Sebastien Guay wrote:

> Hi Perrin,
>
> Thanks for both your answers. Indeed, for the other question, I was using
> CGI 2.91 instead of 2.93 (because that one isn't yet available for Perl 5.8
> via PPM). I'll find a way to upgrade it.

One way is to configure the CPAN module:
   C:\> perl -MCPAN -e shell
which, the first time you invoke it, will lead you through
a dialogue. You can accept most of the defaults, except
for the list of CPAN mirrors to use. Then, at the
CPAN.pm shell prompt, you can say
  cpan> install CGI

Before doing this, you'll need Microsoft's nmake utility;
a link on where to get it appears in the Win32 configuration
page at http://perl.apache.org/.

best regards,
randy