So, has anyone checked out my test case? Any results (good or bad)?

As I said in my last post, I'm getting this for differing amounts of
whitespace in my template files, so it isn't just one tag to be removed
everywhere. I have something like 30 template files, most of them much
more complex than the one in the test case, so it would take a real long
time to go through each one, trying to get them to work by trial and
error. So I can't really do anything until I know what causes this and
how to work around it.

Looking forward to getting this working... Thanks

J-S

Jean-Sébastien Guay                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Software Developer, Hybride         http://www.hybride.com
Piedmont, Québec, Canada