> >>Is it only mp2 that it fails under?
> >>I've tried it under mp1.28/perl5.8.0/apache1.3.27 on WinXP and it
runs

> > fine.
> >
> > I haven't tried other mod_perl versions, since the threading issue
would
> > render the site unusable.
>
> so I assume that there is no point trying it on linux, if Steve can't
see it
> on win. right?

Not at all, Steve didn't see it on Windows with *another* version of
mod_perl... I'm using 1.99_10, he was using 1.28. So if you can test
under Linux with 1.99_10, it might have the same problem.

And if someone else on Windows could test with 1.99_10 as well, I would
be grateful.

Thanks,

J-S

Jean-Sébastien Guay                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Software Developer, Hybride         http://www.hybride.com
Piedmont, Québec, Canada