Jean-Sebastien Guay wrote:
I'll try to make a small test case so you can try to repro. I think it's
related to DBI (only a hunch), so I'll start there.

Ok, I've got it as simple as I can (I think - 25.1k zip). It isn't related
to DBI, but to template toolkit. So to try my test case, you'll need that
installed.

25k zip? that's a not quite a short test case ;) Can it possibly be 25 lines of code instead?

Should I send the zip to the list or to your private address? I'll also
include the short setup instructions.

Most likely someone on win32 will have to try it. If you can put it online somewhere and post the URL to it, that will be the best.