Shannon Eric Peevey wrote:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:     AuthenNTLM and slow web server
Date:     Thu, 30 Oct 2003 17:59:49 +0100
From:     Stefano Ciancio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,

I am using the apache module Apache-AuthenNTLM-2.04 with apache 1.3, but I am
having some problem with it.

I view some time_wait session to windows pdc and many error in apache's
error.log.
Moreover this also seems to cause the web server to go _very_ slow.

My httpd.conf configuration is standard <Location />
PerlAuthenHandler Apache::AuthenNTLM AuthType ntlm,basic
AuthName test
require valid-user

PerlAddVar ntdomain "name_domain1 name_of_pdc1"
PerlAddVar ntdomain "other_domain pdc_for_domain bdc_for_domain"

       PerlSetVar defaultdomain wingr1
       PerlSetVar ntlmdebug 0
</Location>

with keepAlive setted to On.

Have you an an idea why this is happening?

Thanks,
    Stefano

Hi!

Can you set "ntlmdebug" = 2 and send me the sections of the error_log that you are talking about?

thanks,
speeves
cws

BTW, did you have this working correctly with any other version Apache-AuthenNTLM?