Leo Lapworth wrote:

Hi All,

The first version is available at:

http://leo.cuckoo.org/projects/AuthCookieNTLM/

I'll tidy up the docs and add a bit more functionality tomorrow,
debugging for example! - before uploading to CPAN.

We decided against using Apache::AuthCookie in the end,
it just seemed over kill.

By default the user's login and a test value are set in the
cookie, there is the choose_cookie_values() so you can
inherit Apache::AuthCookieNTLM and overwride this and
therefor add any additional information you want to the
cookie at this stage. For example we want to lookup
people's email addresses and other info we have in a
DB to personalise other pages on the intranet.

Feedback welcome.

Cheers

Leo

Bravo!! Way to get on the ball :) I will see if I get a chance to check it out tomorrow.

thanks,
speeves
cws