On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 08:08:02PM +0100, Stefano Ciancio wrote:
> But the big problem with this module is that seem for each object it require an
> authentication from pdc/bdc. This behaviour causes the web server to go _very_
> slow. The user must wait ten of seconds to load a single web page.

We are working on something similar at the moment, we are planning
on creating a wrapper module which checks for a cookie, if that is
not set then it used AuthenNTML and sets the cookie (just for
the browser session), but if it is set we know that the user
has been authenticated and therefor only have to check authentication
once per user per session.

Once we get it working I'll post it on the net somewhere and
a message here.

Leo