Leo Lapworth wrote:

On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 11:55:28AM -0600, Shannon Eric Peevey wrote:

Are you creating something along the lines of a:

Apache-AuthCookieNTML ?

It seems that a lot of these questions would be resolved by a module that would check for a cookie first, and then throw the auth box when the user hasn't been authenticated.

This is the general plan - we've just got Apache::AuthNTML working properly, so going to work on Apache::AuthCookieNTML this week, I'll report back when we've got something up and running.

Cheers

Leo

Great!! Keep us posted, and don't forget to request a PAUSE account on CPAN so that you can upload your module there :)

speeves
cws

PS Sorry bout the typo in the previous message :P It's really Apache-AuthCookieNTLM...