Stas> Because someone needs to do the talk. Java XML developers have a
Stas> pretty big development team, so they have resources/tuits to do that
Stas> kind of things. The mod_perl dev team is so much smaller and hardly
Stas> manages to do the development and support, and there are no tuits
Stas> remaining for PR. That's why it'd be great if someone who is good at
Stas> PR could step up and make things happen.

I was surprised when of all 12 things I submitted for OSCON, one
of the two accepted was my dinky little mod_perl talk.  And it's
not even in the Perl track, but in the Apache track.

I'll do everything I can to continue to beat the drum about mod_perl.
I've been reading this thread with interest, but if anyone wants to
ensure that I'll cover a particularly interesting point in my talk,
please email me.