On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 05:13:59 +0300
"Plymouth Rock" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  I'm tired to experiment with the man's guides and I'm still getting
> the error in my error.log:
>
> [Thu Nov 17 23:35:39 2005] [error] Can't load Perl file: C:/Program
> Files/Apache Group/Apache2/conf/startup.pl for server localhost:80,
> exiting...
>
> when I adding in the startup.pl the modified for the PostgreSQL
> database string:
>
> Apache::DBI->connect_on_init($data_source, $username, $auth, \%attr);

  So you're saying that you do not receive the error when the above
  line is not in startup.pl?

  I'm assuming that you have real values for $data_source, $username,
  $auth, and %attr in your file and not just those variable names?

  Do you receive a different (hopefully more detailed) error when
  running 'perl -c startup.pl' from the commandline?

   Frank Wiles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   http://www.wiles.org