"Let's not accuse the Perl community of playing catchup ..."

I don't see things that way anyway. People always take good ideas from other places and reuse them, and it's always been so.

On 25 Feb 2006 06:28:19 -0800, Randal L. Schwartz <merlyn@stonehenge.com> wrote:
> [...]

Daniel> I think catalyst was modeled closely on ROR.

Heh.  Catalyst was in production long before RoR was even being discussed.

Let's not accuse the Perl community of playing catchup.  The Perl
folks are the leaders here.

< merlyn@stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>

Daniel McBrearty
email : danielmcbrearty at gmail.com