On Wednesday, November 27, 2002, at 04:55  AM, Luis Muņoz wrote:

On Tuesday, Nov 26, 2002, at 05:23 America/Caracas, Martyn J. Pearce wrote:

So, as a starting strawman, I propose Exec::, since it is for executables,
RSE, as in Resources for Standard Executables. Hence, Exec-RSE.

Does anybody have a better suggestion?
Because of the way you describe, I would think calling it GetOpt::...
I concur, it sounds like it belongs in the GetOpt:: namespace. I've written things like this too (integrating argument specification with --usage generation and argument processing), but I've never packaged it up. A packaged version would be nice.

-Ken