On Friday, November 29, 2002, at 08:55  PM, Martyn J. Pearce wrote:

Okay, points on both parts of the names well recieved. I thought of 'Exec'
because, in my mind, the module goes beyond Getopt, but on review, it's not
*that* far beyond, and it's probably better to stick with an existing
namespace anyway.

Again, the point about the acronym makes sense. I am, of course, too close to
the trees. StdResource feels a little over-general, but I lack a better idea,
so...
I suggest something like GetOpt::Unified or GetOpt::Common or something. But don't take a really good namespace unless you plan on maintaining it. ;-)

-Ken