Is there, or should there be a namespace for each author? Somewhere I can put
modules that I don't consider worth releasing but that I do use in some of my
released modules? For instance I have a very simple method maker that I
wouldn't expect anyone else to use and I don't want to bother writing docs
for it. So instead of including a copy with each module, I'd like to upload
it as something like

Authors::FDALY::MM

and then I can use it in my modules but I'm not really publishing it for
others to use... yes, I know it gets used in the things I do publish so in
that sense it is published but lots of modules have undocumented bits that
are not really intended for reuse by anyone else so it's no worse than that
and it's better than having Test::Deep::MM an identical file called
Blah::Blah::MM for the next module I release.

Exactly how stupid is this idea?