On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 02:19:44PM -0600, Eric Wilhelm wrote:
> > The following was supposedly scribed by
> > Mark Stosberg
> > on Friday 14 November 2003 02:02 pm:
>
> >Still that leaves the issue of naming it. It's still best described as
> >"a module for building CGI applications Mark's way".  I could give it
> >some generic name like "CGI::Application::TurboCharge", but that seems
> >to be of limited usefulness.
>
> If your way isn't the best way, there must be something wrong with it or your
> ego:)
>
> Maybe you should name it according to how you would describe your style, so
> that others with a similar style could find it more easily.
> CGI::Application::Terse ?

This seems like the best option in my case. I'll start discussing specifics
on the CGI::Application list and see where it goes.

Thanks for the nudge.

> Isn't it possible to distribute it under the "front-end" module?

This would be OK if there was only one front-end. The code is re-usable
enough that is probably supporting a dozen or so projects already. I
would hope that over time I would release at least two projects to CPAN
that require it.

        Mark

   Mark Stosberg            Principal Developer
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Summersault, LLC
   765-939-9301 ext 202     database driven websites
 . . . . . http://www.summersault.com/ . . . . . . . .