Thanks for the info, I'm making some improvements to my M17 & think this
will be a good one.

Wayne
----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 9:16 AM
Subject: Re: M_Boats: Boarding Ladder


> Hi Wayne,
>
> The hatch model I selected and installed has a rubber gasket under the
> lid, and has a twist to lock fastener on the top surface.
>
> I haven't noticed any leakage.  When I'm cleaning the cockpit I'll slosh
> buckets of water over everything to flush away the dirt and grime.
>
> I have also put gaskets - closed cell foam strips about 3/4 inch wide
> with an adhesive backing - under my sail locker lids, so that when they
> are closed and the hasps are in place, the whole cockpit is water tight.
>
> Connie
>
> M15  #400  LEPPO
>
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to