Thanks to everyone for the information, but now I have more questions!

Rich, do you remember which model you have?

Connie, Like Doug, I'm interested in the concept of a large hatch.  Since I
have two shallow seat lockers, it would provide the only access to the aft
portion of the below-cockpit area.   For performance reasons, I don't want
to store anything heavy that far astern, but it would be perfect for light,
bulky items like fenders and sails.  FWIW, it does reduce the flotation.
Does yours latch securly?  Are the latch tabs plastic?

Larry, did you use a backing plate for the TT3X? Plywood?  Does it seem
secure, or does the transom flex?

Doug, I will definitely try to find ss Tee nuts somewhere local.  Thanks for
the info. I'm sure yours is the same model Tod has.  It it will hold you ant
Tod, it should hold me.  I think I did use yours last summer, but guess I
wasn't evaluating the equipment at that time.

Thanks again.
Bill Riker
M-15 #184
Storm Petrel


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to