Peter,
        Don't buy the tiller tamer from W.M. The best tiller lock is
available from the company below. It works great, is indestructible, and
when I accidentally lost the lever that engages the lock they rushed a
new one to me at no charge!

http://www.cansail.com/

Mark Dvorscak
M17 Grace
M23 Faith
 
-----Original Message-----
From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
.com] On Behalf Of Peter Deffenbacher
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 11:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: M_Boats: M15 Jib, Main and Tiller Lock

Thank you,
Tom S, Steve R, Bill R, Randy G.
I think that on my boat I will start with the tiller lock because I have

been there with a 20 MPH wind blowing and trying to set the sails with 
the tiller loose!  The rudder will go the wrong way!  I am thinking that

a Tiller Lock from WM would be the best to start with.  Does anyone have

any more advice?
Thanks in advance,
Peter D
Peanut M15






_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to