Rich, I agree with much of what you have stated.  In particular the three
points.  And, yes, I wish John wouldnt have made a mistake.  But again, the
Dracula window card was way prior to anyone suspecting anything.  I also wish a
certain professional restorer wouldnt have made the fakes in the first place.
Now, that would have changed the course of this entire mess.  And, I can tell
you for sure & document as well, the fact that this certain restorer had at
least three opportunities to see that his fakes had gone public, and stop the
problem.  Three times at least, he repaired the fake he made and sent them back
to people without warning them.  Now, this guy knew they were fakes and still
did not stop making them.  He know they were in the hands of other people, but
did not warn them.  he claims to have not thought Haggard would let these out
into the public.  Yet, on three occasions, all prior to Johns mistake, he could
have warned the hobby.  Also, why did he make 5 fakes of several different
poster?  Despite the fact that he made every fake and propagated this hobbies
problem, there are several prominent people who still support this guy.   That
is why I wrote the note in the first place.  It is incredible that people still
support this guy.

No Rich, John made a mistake.  But he, Carol and Diane are the best people to
now make honest and safe evaluations.  I support all three.  And, I practice
what I preach.  I sent John a poster to check today.  Thats because I have a
lot of confidence that John does in fact know how to check these posters.
Something you and others dont know.  When I sent John and Carol large amounts
of fakes, I purposely put in cards that were from "other" sources.  It was a
test.  And both of them passed completely.  They both identified fakes, all of
which came from the "alleged" source.  And in every case, they said the other
cards and posters were good.  They are batting 100% since the problem became
known.  While I didnt send any to Diane, I have complete confidence in her
also.  If I knew she had interest I would have included her too.

Rich it is easy to sit back and take shots.  John is very capable of detecting
the truth.

Jim Gresham
18501 Henry Ct.
Ray, Mi 48096