Well said, Helmut, and your examples of what it has cost you to both
ship and receive items to Germany certainly shows that the high
shipping prices, discussed by others, DO NOT need to be charged to
clients.

It's simply another way for sellers to line their pockets with
additional cash, especially when no secondary, cheaper shipping
methods are offered.

40.00 to mail a single lobby card to the UK?? THAT is absurd and
beyond unwarranted.

It's no different than the seller in Canada who charges a flat 25.00
(even to the US) to mail what could potentially be a  folded, 99 cent
poster. Outrageous.

-KL