I'm glad to see that you guys are on top of what's being said about you online.

In writing my response to the initial email in haste I did fail to mention that
the packages had sustained serious damage, so I guess it's unfair to say that
the packaging was wholly insufficient. That being said I do stand by my belief
that emovieposter.com sets the gold standard when it comes to packing posters
for shipment.

And I use a proxy for purchases through HA.

Thanks,

Maxx