I've apologized HA privately but would just like to say that this response was
worded much more along the lines of what I was trying to say and that I
initially replied in haste without giving much thought to how my statements
would be viewed.

As a new member of this board I'd like to apologize to all for making
statements like my first one. I will definitely be more thoughtful going
forward.

Thanks,

Maxx