From: Maxxhf <max...@gmail.com>
Sender: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Date:         Tue, 17 Jan 2012 11:53:02
To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] The flip side of people who complain we "over-pack"!

I'm glad to see that you guys are on top of what's being said about you online.

In writing my response to the initial email in haste I did fail to mention that
the packages had sustained serious damage, so I guess it's unfair to say that
the packaging was wholly insufficient. That being said I do stand by my belief
that emovieposter.com sets the gold standard when it comes to packing posters
for shipment.

And I use a proxy for purchases through HA.

Thanks,

Maxx