I found this ownership info, not on the Gavelsnipe.com website (I
looked thru their Terms and Conditions and FAQs--and could find
nothing about who it's corporate owner is on either page), but on a
third party site, called website.informer.com.
Heritage is stated as the owner/registrant.

Created:        2006-03-14
Expires:        2013-03-14
Owner:  Heritage Auctions Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC
(http://www.godaddy.com)
Hosting company:        PSINet, Inc
Registrar:      GODADDY.COM, LLC
IPs:    38.107.251.34