-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ljackson
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2008 7:47 AM
Lori said:

"As much as I value a bookroom, I respectfully disagree. A classroom library
is essential and many professionals recommend 30 titles per student."

I thought most schools have a book room....isn't it called the media center?

I agree a classroom library is essential.  Having books at hand and in
constant view is important for a student (especially if they have no books
at home).

Bill