From: elisa kifer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group
<mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2008 11:26:06 AM
Subject: [MOSAIC] making inferences using nonfiction

Does anyone have any suggestions about teaching inferencing using
nonfiction?  resources? websites?  I'm stuck.  Thanks!

--
Elisa M. Kifer
Third Grade Literacy Teacher

"Love of reading and writing is not taught, it is created.
Love of reading and writing is not required, it is inspired.
Love of reading and writing is not demanded, it is exemplified.
Love of reading and writing, is not exacted, it is quickened.
Love of reading and writing is not solicited, it is activated."
-Russell Stauffer, 1980