My computer is on a cart...the kids use it too so it isn't my computer and
I can roll it around the room, though if I want an internet connection, I
only  have one option. I have no data projector so no worries about
controls...
Jennifer
In a message dated 8/9/2009 5:47:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,