From: mosaic-bounces+germanoj=flaglerschools....@literacyworkshop.org
[mosaic-bounces+germanoj=flaglerschools....@literacyworkshop.org] On Behalf Of
Shannon Lauer [lau...@aaps.k12.mi.us]
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2009 7:44 PM
To: mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
Subject: [MOSAIC] teacher desk or no?

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if you had a teacher's desk in your room or instead
used the small group table or another table as your desk.  I like
having something that is "mine" and off limits to the kids, but I also
know that it's kind of a waste of space b/c most of the stuff that is
in my desk could be store somewhere else.  It would open up some space
in my room if I used the macaroni table as a desk.  Thought or ideas?

Thanks,

Shannon