I still have a teacher desk, although I've downsized from a whole teacher
corner.  That corner has become another reading nook and a writing center.  My
goal is to get rid of the desk but I'm not sure where I'll station myself.
Perhaps my laptop can go on top of a file cabinet while it's charging, since
I'm tall enough.  The students already have six computers for their own use.  I
could work at our small group rectangular table after school.  Hmmm...maybe
I'll try this out this year.