I use the kidney shaped table AS my desk. More surface space for me to
spread out my piles...I guess it makes me feel a bit more organized because I
can see what is in each pile. :-) LOL
I work with my kids on the floor as well.
Jennifer

In a message dated 8/9/2009 1:56:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,