I teach intervention classes at the high school level and wish with all my
heart that my students' previous teachers would have taught them spelling based
upon syllable types.  Many of my struggling spellers come to me not
understanding that there are different ways to make a vowel say a long sound -
not just throwing an "e" after everything!

Heather Waymouth

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me