or just about anything else return by Kohn on motivation and extrinsic rewards

Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless

-----Original message-----
From: Jan Sanders <jangou...@gmail.com>
To: "Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group" <mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Sent: Fri, Jul 29, 2011 20:55:23 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] reading logs

For more information you may want to read Punished by Rewards: The Trouble
with Gold Stars, Incentive Plans, A's, Praise, and Other Bribes by Alfie
Kohn

Jan
You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your
grandmother.
-Albert Einstein
"*If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed.*" Albert Einstein