So... Isn't it great we can educate folks here on the list! That's what we are
here for, right? To learn and share with others? We have a wide audience for
our discussion.

I am proud of this list... Proud to be a part of a professional development
vehicle for many.

Thanks to all who have taken part in this discussion! :-)

Jennifer

Sent from my iPhone