From: mrsjro...@aol.com <mrsjro...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] Reading Comp and ADHD
To: mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
Date: Monday, July 2, 2012, 2:57 PM

Does she like to draw? You can really get a good grasp of her comprehension
 if she draws her answers for questions relating to setting, plot,
characters,  making predictions and connections. I have used drawing frequently
for
even the  most severe ADHD students.

June

In a message dated 7/2/2012 2:48:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,