Jennifer, I looked at the screen shots and they are very different from what we had in the proposal.
  • Directory pane should be in the preferences either under mail/news or Advanced. The directory pane will be same as  Directory Servers dialog you had in the screen shots plus an Advanced button.
  • We need to have an Advanced options dialog.
  • The Autocompletion part of the Address books pane should be in the Mail/News Account settings. We will have one pane per mail/news account.(if Scott and Candice agree with this change). In this pane we will also have the typedown pane described in the propsal.
  • Move rest of Address Books pane to Mail/News global pane (a la the SMTP server), with an eye towards moving it to a per-account pane in the future (if Scott and Candice agree with this change).
Let me know if you have any questions or comments
Srilatha

Jennifer Glick wrote:

OK, here is my attempt at some screen shots for this.

http://www.mozilla.org/mailnews/specs/addressbook/LDAP.html

Let me know were I'm wrong or what I'm missing.