Clover wrote:

> Michael A Nachbaur wrote:
>
>> Suffice to say, I've been tired of the lack of documentation for the
>> DOM/JavaScript side of Mozilla development, and true to OSS form (e.g.
>> "If you can do it, but don't, then you don't have any right to complain")
>> I set out to remedy the situation.
>
> Netscape DevEdge maintains many web developer docs. mozilla.org has
> some, but they are mostly (if not all) from former Netscape employees.
> mozilla.org doesn't have enough people interested in writing Web
> developer docs.

I have found plenty of documentation on XUL, and some that documents
JavaScript access to the DOM in Mozilla, but there is much more
undocumented than otherwise.  Additionally, the documentation out there for
JavaScript is mainly for the HTML DOM, not for the W3C DOM.  I've already
found several instances in my documentation effort where I am / seem to be
the first to document those features of the W3C DOM.  *shrug*