Peter Lairo wrote:

> consider to be wrong, but is done frequently anyhow), then the user
> should be allowed to decide where his sig goes too - it's that simple,
> because it doesn't break anything, it is only considered bad form by
> some. So should we top posters be dictated where our signature goes? I
> don't think it's that important, do you?

Except that it *does* break things, as has been pointed out time and
again. Nearly any software that highlights or removes signatures will
then get confused about the quoted text.
--
http://www.classic-games.com/              http://www.indie-games.com/
I've often thought intelligence agencies should recruit idiots, as