if the sig were just plain text (body) and not some weird preformat
(whatever that is), then nothing would disappear. Why do wec need this
silly and buggy preformat anyhow? It seems to serve no purpose more
important than the damage it is causing (editing forwarded mails in the
preformat part causes all kinds of chaos).

--

Regards,

Peter Lairo