[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Minko Markov) wrote in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>        Try www.britishairways.com, it offers
>        login with ID and password. With 0.9.5,
>        it worked fine. 0.9.7 seems unable to
>        log me in: after typing the ID and the
>        pass, I can't proceed. Neither "Return"
>        nor clicking the small arrow button
>        work. Seems like a Javascript issue?
>        It is possible to test that with empty
>        pass and ID, 0.9.5 proceeds in that case
>        (to a message "wrong password")

Others have answered your other questions, but this one remains
unanswered.

Did you install the Security Manager? If you didn't, you won't have
any SSL/HTTPS support.

I truly think the installation routine ought to make this clear. I
was pulling my hair out with this one, and finally figured it out.
The minimum installation for real web browsing is the browser plus
the security manager.

dfenton at bway dot net                http://www.bway.net/~dfassoc